[rules-users] Dynamic Fact(field) Generation in Declarative Model

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 07:34:10 EST 2011

Package org.drools.guvnor.client.asseteditor.drools.factmodel contains the
model (class FactMetaModel represents a Fact type).

org.drools.guvnor.server.contenthandler.drools.FactModelContentHandler
handles the conversion to DRL.

These packages are as they are named in the current git master branch. They
will be different pre-5.4.0-beta1, but the class names remain the same.