[rules-users] 'else' in rule

ronalbury ronalbury at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 08:21:41 EST 2011

I agree that I jumped in on an effort to define a requirement in terms of a
solution ... however, people generally understand else and otherwise, so
there is some justification in saying you want something to work like them.

I don't care what the underlying mechanism is, but as it stands now we have
to write a rule "When (condition-A)" and then another rule "When not
(condition-A)" ... and I think that makes the rules more difficult to
understand and to maintain.

Thanks
   Ron