[rules-users] Planner 5.3.Final - "presumedScore is corrupted" when using "update" on the rules working memory => shadow proxies problems?

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 03:51:56 EST 2011

Op 07-12-11 05:50, guyramirez schreef:
> Patrik: thx for your feedback. Did you get the chance to run your rule using
> Expert only without Planner? I just did that (wrote a test program to change
> my planning entity values and update the StatefulKnowledgeSession few times
> in row) and I came up with the same currupted result.
Patrik's problem maybe won't apply on you:
Notice how the count is the same, just the weight is different:

Presumed workingMemory:
   Score rule (intervalRequirementCovered) has count (4) and weight total
(5).
Real workingMemory:
   Score rule (intervalRequirementCovered) has count (4) and weight total
(7).

That means that the planning entities envolved is maybe the same.

I presume that going from solution A to solution B,
the same IntervalRequirement is still broken, but
$matchingShiftAssignmentSize changes (and that change isn't forward
chained somehow).
The Planner examples do this all the time (although it was an issue
before drools 5.1, it's been fixed for ages).
Because IntConstraintOccurrence also adds the weight to the equals and
hashcode functions, that change should be done.
> Geoffrey: thx for looking at my stuff. I still have the same issue with the
> rule modified not to use collect (that's how it was actually written
> originally. I later used Collect to be able to add the collection itself as
> a cause to the logical insert, thinking that would solve my issue).
>
> I am still wondering: the nurse example is far more complicated that what I
> am trying to accomplish with my simple test case, and still it runs fine.
Yes, it doesn't make sense. All the other examples work without problems
in environmentMode DEBUG,
we even got tests on hudson running them.
Try to break any of those.

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet