[rules-users] cron timer not running

Olle Martensson olle.martensson at digitalroute.com
Wed Dec 7 08:00:09 EST 2011

Thanks for answering.

I expect the condition of the rule to be evaluated every minute by the
cron timer.
Yes the condition is true, that's why I'm puzzled. Maybe I have just
misunderstood the way that timers work.

What I want to achieve is:

I want an event to represent a window in time and every minute that window
is replaced by a new one. I want to be able to track a certain type of
event that has happened during this window in time.
I'm not looking for sliding windows.

BR // Olle