[rules-users] Planner 5.3.Final - "presumedScore is corrupted" when using "update" on the rules working memory => shadow proxies problems?

Patrik Dufresne ikus060 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 10:13:34 EST 2011

During my debugging, I notice the call to getWorkingFacts() doesn't include
the planning entities. To make sure, I've run the NQueens example (that use
the same construction heuristic) : the call to getWorkingFacts() include
the planning entities.

After more debugging, I figure out the problem. The ValueRange of my
PlanningEntity include 'null'. I use null for un-assigned shift. In
PlanningVariableDescriptor.java:149, the check for initialized variable
return False if the value is null. Then my planning entity is wrongly
identify as not initialized and the SolutionDescriptor.java:135 doesn't
include it in the facts list.

So how do I fix it ?

Patrik Dufresne