[rules-users] target directory checked in?

Laird Nelson ljnelson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 10:40:05 EST 2011

(I found a reply to this on Nabble; it never came through the email
gateway, and Nabble won't let me reply directly using its interface.
Anyhow, the replier wanted to know what Git URL I used since he said that
drools-ruleml was not under the droolsjbpm umbrella.)

I am a hopeless git newbie.  Here's what I did to attempt to come up with
that information:

Laird-Nelsons-MacBook-Pro:drools-ruleml ljnelson$ git remote -v
origin    git://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools.git (fetch)
origin    git://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools.git (push)

I hope that helps.

Best,
Laird

--