[rules-users] How to use single Model in different rules across different packages

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 00:40:09 EST 2011

Hi All,

   I'm using Drools 5.0.1.I've declared two packages in Drools Guvnor
Package1 and Package2.I declared one Model named as TestModel in Package1.

Now,I created a business rule named as testrule in Package2.Now,while adding
conditions to this rule in when clause,I need to get the TestModel from
Package1.How it is possible?

It means I should use the same Model across different rules in different
packages.How it is possible.Please help me.I'm struggling in this..

Thanks