[rules-users] Dynamic Fact(field) Generation in Declarative Model

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 08:33:54 EST 2011

Hi Manstis,

I've updated the version to 5.3.0.Could you please suggest me in one of the
context which I was struggling.There is a REST API to GET and POST the
packages present at server side in Drools Guvnor.In the same way,Is there
REST API to GET the facts present in the declarative model of a specified
package.If it is,can you suggest me how to achieve.

The main objective is I need to retrieve the facts present in the
declarative model of a package.

Thanks