[rules-users] Fact Names in a Model

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 02:19:47 EST 2011

Thank you Esteban,

   I referred API,I'm able to retrieve rule-names present in a package.But
could not able to retrieve Declarative Model names,and Facts present in that
declarative Model in that package.Here,is my code to retrieve rule names in
a package.

//.....Added Kbuilder to
Collection<KnowledgePackage> kpackages = kbuilder2.getKnowledgePackages();
			for(KnowledgePackage kpackage : kpackages) {
				System.out.println(kpackage.getClass().getDeclaredClasses().toString());
			    for(org.drools.definition.rule.Rule rule : kpackage.getRules()) {
			    System.out.println(rule.getName());
			    }
			}

Can I enhance this code to get Model names and Fact names(which are present
in that model).

Please help me..I'm struggling in this since last week