[rules-users] Fact Names in a Model

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 06:43:41 EST 2011

Thanks Lauene for your response.Really Thank you very much.

I've tried with this code,as u said it is being not as much as stable.Trying
to work out it.By the way,Here there is no way to retrieve the fact names.My
requirement is

I'm having a package-----------*PersonDetails*

In that I declared a Model called--------*Person*

In that I declared two facts with two fields called --------------*Man
(name,age)             Women(name,age)*

Now,My objective is to print the factnames in console.It means My output
should be FactNames are *Man and Women*.Is it possible?

How can I achieve this.....Can you please suggest me please according to my
requirement.