[rules-users] Dependency Enumeration List in Drools

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 02:44:13 EST 2011

The concept was..

I have one Model with fact named *Person*---with *country,state* as fields..

I need to create enumeration for country and state which should be load
dynamically.

Here is my enumeration code

'Person.country' : (new com.sample.DataList()).getMycountriesList()

Now,Its working fine..The countries list was succesfully loading in rule
diplaying as drop-down list.But If i select *US* in one of the
list-box,*states* must be displayed dynamically.

'Address.state[country=USA]' : (new  com.sample.DataList()).getMyUSList().

But,If i have 100 countries It is not good way to write 100 times this code
specifying country=....
'Address.state[country=UK]' : (new  com.sample.DataList()).getMyUKList()
'Address.state[country=Australia]' : (new
com.sample.DataList()).getMyAustraliaList()

How can I achieve dynamically..When I click USA in drop-down box.State list
must be displayed.How can I achieve this..Please suggest me