[rules-users] Package name missing from Guvnor declarative model retrieved via REST API

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Mon Dec 12 09:56:37 EST 2011

Hi folks,

I have created a declarative model within a package in Guvnor.

I have downloaded it via the REST API like so:

http://localhost:8080/guvnor-5.3.0.Final-tomcat-6.0/rest/packages/com.my.package/assets/myfactsmodel/binary

Unfortunately the DRL downloaded is missing a package declaration, so when I attempt to add it as a resource to my knowledge base, it ends up in the "defaultpkg" package.

Is this a deliberate feature or a bug?

In case it's a deliberate feature, is there any way for me to set the package programmatically when I add a URL resource to my knowledge-base?

Thanks,

Steve