[rules-users] Problems with Domain Specific Language in eclipse

ronalbury ronalbury at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 12:38:43 EST 2011

Personally - I would rather get an error when I make a mistake (e.g. do not
write the DSL correctly) than get get an error for writing perfectly valid
code.  Eclipse does support a DSL expansion window which allows you to find
issues like misspellings.  The current approach requires a total commitment
to DSL even if you want to use it under rare circumstances.

I did note your suggestion about prefixing with '>', but then my RHS looks
different in rule files where I use DSL than it does in files where I do not
use DSL (something I would rather avoid).