[rules-users] Store a Map in Country Enumeration

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 08:10:40 EST 2011

Hi,
I have a declarative model with a fact named Person with
field*(country,state)*

I have seen in guvnor documentation that
'Board.type':['short','long','NN=MIn Mal']

Min Mal will be displayed in GUI where as NN will be used backend

In the sameway,I need to use country ids instead of  countrynames in backend
where  countryname should displayed at GUI.How I can do this?please suggest
me..
'Person.country':(new com.sample.DropDownList()).loadCountriesList()-----

Countries are succesfully loaded---US,UK,JAPAN....etc....in dropdown list
Now I should use different IDs for these different countries in backend.

In the above enumeration  I should use different Ids for different countries
in backend(rule)..How can I do this

Please suggest me.Please How can I achieve