[rules-users] Many to many matching rules implementation in Drools

Milanello1998 milanello1998 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 09:42:25 EST 2011

Folks, I am recently working on a BI project which is doing reconciliation
between repository and accounting. I'm using Drools 5.1.1 to maintain all
these matching rules. One scenario i have no clue to implement in Drools is
that I need to find x transactions from repository, to match y transactions
from accounting, while existing repository transactions and accounting
transactions are bigger than x and y. Does anybody have experience to do
similar thing in Drools?

Best
Abe