[rules-users] 答复: Many to many matching using Drools rules

Zhuo Li milanello1998 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 11:47:16 EST 2011

Thanks Laun. Let me provide more details here.

Repository record schema:
#	,Portfolio_ID, Asset_ID, Due_Date, Received_Amt
1	,1		,  001,		111209, 10000
2	,1		, 001, 		111209, 5000
3,	1		, 001,		111209, 3000
4,	2		, 001,		111216, 8000
5,	2		, 001,		111216, 6000
6,	2		, 001,		111216, 6000

Accounting record schema:
#,	Portfolio_ID, Asset_ID, Due_date, Received_Amt
1,	1,		001,		111209, 	3000
2,	1,		001,		111209, 3000
3,	1,		001,		111209, 	3000
4,	1,		001,		111209, 3000
5,	1,		001,		111209, 	3000
6,	1,		001,		111209, 3000
7,	1,		001,		111209, 	5000
8,	1,		001,		111209, 6000
9,	2,		001,		111216, 5000
10,	2,		001,		111216, 5000
11,	2,		001,		111216, 5000
12,	2,		001,		111216, 5000
13,	2,		001,		111216, 3000

The expectation is to find matches on subtotal of received_amt, for the same
Portfolio/Asset/Due Date. In above example, Repository's 1,2,3 match against
accounting's 1,2,3,4,5,6 and leave 7 alone. Reporsitory's 4, 5,6 match
against accounting's 9, 10, 11, 12 and leave 13 alone.

Appreciate your help!
Best
Abe