[rules-users] I give up, where is drools:execution-node defined??

dunnlow dunnlow at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 16:17:58 EST 2011

I see <drools:execution-node id="node1"/> in the drools server
knowledge-services.xml and throughout the documentation.  But, my app can't
compile because that is undefined.  I looked in drools-spring.xsd and
spring-beans.xsd (the two namespaces defined in that file), but no joy.  Am
I just blind?? Anyone know where it is defined?

Thanks
-J