[rules-users] Store a Map in Country Enumeration

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 01:41:00 EST 2011

Hi Manstis,

I created enumeration for states and countries as
 'Address.country'        :(new com.sample.DataList()).getMyCountriesList()
'Address.state[country]' : '(new
com.sample.DataList()).getStateList("@{country}")'

It is showing drop-down list in guided rule editor for countries as
US,UK,INDIA....

And when I select state it is also successfuly displaying basedon country..

Suppose if  I selected country US..states are being displayed based on US.

But if i changed my selection of country US to UK..states drop-down list is
not getting refreshed.Guided editor showing same as Newyork,Washington
etc...It is displaying UK countries only when I clicked on Newyork(states
drop-down list).It means *I mean to say automatic refreshment is not being
done* http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n3584640/Capture1.png
http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n3584640/Capture2.png