[rules-users] Eval0Invoker : java.lang.NullPointerException

Venkat ven12344 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 15:22:37 EST 2011

Hi Laune, thanks for your reply. Yes I did thought that way and that is the
reason in my test cases I have given the input as "Empty" value for the
fields. Still it gives me the same exception. But shockingly the last two
rules works fine, but not the three before those. These two working rules
are for the "Null" check. I don't understand that at all.

Any thoughts on this.

Thanks,
Venkat.