[rules-users] Eval0Invoker : java.lang.NullPointerException

Venkat ven12344 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 16:08:06 EST 2011

Hi Manstis, PANDevice is not null, instead I am setting the value of
"macAddress" using this object. So how can it be null, I am initializing
this object.

Also, as I said, the last two rules works fine for null value, but not the
three before those. which are below rules

PAN Device MAC Address null or empty rule

PAN Device Install Code null or empty rule

For the above two rules, I am checking for "empty" value in my test case.

PAN Device Smart Device Model null rule

Also, in the Eclipse, when I am going to "Rete" tab it is showing this
error,

"Unable to parse rules to show RETE view! null"

I guess the null pointer exception is screwing everything.

Thanks,
Venkat.