[rules-users] How to easily track my fired rules

Lavoisier Farias lavoisier at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 17:54:39 EST 2011

Hi everybody,

I am new at Drools and I would to know the following question:

1) How do I track the rules which had been fired in a session ? I am using
 JUnit, Drools 5.1, and  I am starting my session is described in the code
right below. So, could you please help me to figure out how can I
understand what were the Rules been fired in a session ?
2) I was using the old and almost dumbest ones: System.out.println(""); But
this is very tedious.

Regards.
--
*Abraços,