[rules-users] Drls & bpmns not loading in tomcat 6.0.32

rahulkrishnan rahulkrishnan8 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 03:02:21 EST 2011

Hi

I have tried to deploy .drl file &.bpmn file using

flowKBuilder.add(ResourceFactory.newClassPathResource("ConnectorRules.DRL"),
ResourceType.DRL);
flowKBuilder.add(ResourceFactory.newClassPathResource("ConnectorFlow.bpmn"),ResourceType.BPMN2);

   which am able to do in JBOSS AS. But when i tried this in tomcat it is
not happening it is throwing File Not Found Exception. I have tried
"newFileResource" & new inputStreamResource	also but the result is same as
above.