[rules-users] XML Rule Language.Please help

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 03:31:37 EST 2011

XML language is deprecated. The only place where an incomplete xml language
is used is in Guvnor's internal. Could you please share with us your use
case so we can understand why do you need to use it?

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com