[rules-users] Get GuidedDecisionTable from Guvnor

gonzalez.mariano mariano.l.gonzalez at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 10:27:06 EST 2011

Hello all,

I've seen the following example from the guvnor 5.3.0 rest api
documentation:

WebClient client = WebClient.create("http://127.0.0.1:8080/");
String
content=client.path("guvnor-webapp-${project.version}/rest/packages/essaiRest/assets/tab2/source").accept("text/plain").get(String.class);

GuidedDecisionTable52 dt =
GuidedDTXMLPersistence.getInstance().unmarshal(content);

I'm trying this locally but it doesn't work because the source that guvnor
is returning is a plain DRL text file while the GuidedDTXMLPersistence is
expecting something in XML format. I also took a look at
GuidedDTDRLPersistence but it does not support the unmarshal operation.

Does anybody knows how can I populate a GuidedDecisionTable52  instance
using guvnor's rest API (or any API whatsoever?)

Thanks,