[rules-users] Does anyone have a Fusion application running?

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 11:33:45 EST 2011

It can't be the hours - a program doesn't get bored. What about the number of
inserts, retracts, updates, firings? But above all, do show some stack dumps.
If they point into your rules, are you prepared to show some rules on request?

I'd not suggest stopping and re-starting the engine if you want to stay as
real-time as possible; run it in one thread, insert from another.

Apart from timestamping and automated expiry management there isn't
much that distinguished an engine handling events from one that deals
with timeless facts.

-W