[rules-users] Get GuidedDecisionTable from Guvnor

Mariano Gonzalez mariano.l.gonzalez at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 12:28:05 EST 2011

Thank you all for your help!

I followed Vincent's link and as he says, invoking any of those rest apis
returns a valid xml instead of the DRL. The problem is that the XML
describes the metadata of the package or the asset itself but it doesn't
provide information on the excel spreadsheet that was used to create the
decision table. Therefore, the parser can't unmarshall that XML into a
valid GuidedDecisionTable52 instance.

Regards,