[rules-users] Eval0Invoker : java.lang.NullPointerException

Venkat ven12344 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 12:39:11 EST 2011

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n3589326/ProvisionPanDeviceRequestValidationTest.java
ProvisionPanDeviceRequestValidationTest.java
http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n3589326/PANDeviceRegistrationValidation.drl
PANDeviceRegistrationValidation.drl

Please find the files uploaded. I am so frustrated that I will brake my
laptop. It is not working it is simply giving me the same error again and
again. I don't know what is happening at all.

Please write the drools implementation and the Customer and Service Context
class yourself, it is just a setter and getter.

Please let me know what you get, when you run the test cases.

Thanks,
Venkat.