[rules-users] Enable Sequential Mode in Spring??

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Fri Dec 16 13:55:38 EST 2011

On 16/12/2011 18:47, dunnlow wrote:
> Mark, Thanks for your reply.  I am using the drools server and have a
> stateless session configured but I need to run it in sequential mode (dont
> need inference and it is currently too slow and memory intensive).  How do
> you should I turn on sequential mode in the server?
Directly via the current spring configuration there is no easy way. You
would be better of added this to the spring xsd and parser, it's not
hard to do.

You might get away with a configuration file, but it would then be
global for all sessions. Add "rulebase.conf" with "drools.sequential =
true" to the root of your project.

Mark