[rules-users] Drools Planner Beginner

cmcl79 cmcl79 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Dec 20 08:27:02 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm a beginner to Drools planner. I think it has everything I need to solve
my staff and user scheduling problems.

At the moment I have worked out how to edit the xml files in the nurse
rostering problem to begin to shape my problem. However the xml is very
intrecate and I don't think I will be able to morph this example to exactly
match my problem. Is there any way I can generate my own xml files to encode
my exact problem?

I'm a complete beginner to Drools and to programming.

Many thanks,