[rules-users] java script to drl

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 10:53:56 EST 2011

JavaScript is an imperative language and Drools propose a declarative approach.
You should analyze the business logic included in that js file and
analyze how to translate that logically to business rules.
Then you should learn about the DRL syntax and how is the rule engine
behavior to fully understand what you are doing.
You are not only changing the language you are also changing how the
business logic will be expressed and executed.

Cheers