[rules-users] How to do Rule Flow?

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 13:41:00 EST 2011

Hmm I saw in a lot of customers that they are trying to write some
validation rules and they want to enforce the rules evaluation using
ruleflow-groups. If that's your case I suggest you to reevaluate your
scenario. Using ruleflow-groups you will not prevent the evaluations
of the rules, you will only enable the rules to fire when they reach
the RuleTask inside your process.
You can have multiple rules file with different rules in different
ruleflow-groups, there is no limitation about that.

Cheers