[rules-users] How to do Rule Flow?

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 14:16:51 EST 2011

you can take a look at the official documentation here in www.jbpm.org
-> documentation:
http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.2/userguide/ch05.html#d0e1350

The documentation is in some way wrong, because the evaluation happens
when you insert information in the knowledge session.

The rule flow or business processes allows you define a set of
interactions between systems, rules and people working together to
achieve a business goal. You can build very complex interactions using
the business process metaphor. It's not just a way of evaluating and
executing rules.

If you want to evaluate two sets of rules in different moments you can
use a control fact that needs to be filtered by one these sets or  you
can have two different sessions with different set of rules in each of
them.

Cheers