[rules-users] JAAS issue for GUVNOR login

Nicolas LE BAS mail at nlebas.net
Tue Dec 20 19:10:03 EST 2011

On 11-12-20 05:09 PM, starfish15 wrote:
> Hi Nicolas,
>

> DO you suggest that *drools-guvnor* be the config file name that is included
> in the server/conf location as well. I am unable to understand how modifying
> that is going to assist here.

I'm suggesting this:

<security:identity authenticate-method="#{authenticator.authenticate}"
	jaas-config-name="drools-guvnor"/>

because your jaas.config file contains a configuration name "drools-guvnor":

drools-guvnor {
   com.test.JaasGuvnor required debug=true;
};

That's the problem your stack trace is pointing at: jaas-config-name is
the name of the configuration within the file, not the name of the file
itself.

I assumed you were familiar with JAAS, but if not, I must warn you it is
very powerful but not really simple.

Hope this helps,
Nick