[rules-users] decisiont table web editor

Lalitha v.lalithasri at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 00:30:00 EST 2011

Hi All,

   I am new to Drools-Tool. I am using  "drools-5.1.1-guvnor" jar file in
Apache Tomcat version 6.0.
I am working on Decision Table web editor. I successfully created one
decision table as follows:

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n3603258/decision_table.bmp

But while test this decision table by creating test Scenario. In the Expect
option when I am clicking select rules Its is displaying error message:

*Sorry, a technical error occurred. Please contact a system administrator.*

Below is the screen shot for the error:

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n3603258/error_decisiontable.bmp

Please help me out on this issue and also help me regarding how to test this
decision table conditions.

Thanks and Regards,
Lalitha.