[rules-users] Action

lhorton LHorton at ABCLegal.com
Wed Dec 21 12:25:31 EST 2011

So if we have, for example, a set of rules that we know only need to be
evaluated under certain conditions or for discrete types of Facts, would it
be more efficient to put them in a separate knowledge sessions?

Meaning, instead of one session where we insert all objects and then fire
agenda-group-1 and then agenda-group-2, we have knowledgeSession1 and
knowledgeSession2, insert only the facts relevant to each session, and fire
all rules on each session.