[rules-users] Drools integration common practice

mike mikemps at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 13:15:25 EST 2011

I want to execute rules, interact with sessions, load objects into them,
update rules, everything that is possible to do with drools engine via a
REST api. Right now i am forced to do all this in java because I am using
the classes in the jars.

Drools-server sounds like what i need. But I haven't figured out how to get
it running. I would expect to get a war when downloading Drools Expert.

Thank you very much
Mike