[rules-users] query in drools expert :: rule language

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 02:10:45 EST 2011

Starting with Drools 5.2, general boolean expressions
should work, but there were problems. Which version are
you using?

Why doesn't averageCPU have a numeric type? Then the comparison would be
straightforward (and most efficient).

To be on the safe side with String, use
   $cpuUsage : cpuTracker(
      eval( Integer.parseInt($cpuUsage.getAverageCPU()) > 60 ) )

-W