[rules-users] Using hashmap in guided decision table in Guvnor

ankitmasrani ankit.masrani at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 02:19:06 EST 2011

Hi,
I am new to Drools and Guvnor and I have the following query:

1. I have uploaded a pojo model jar which has a class A containing a
hashmap<String, String> attr1.
2. Then, I created a new rule- Guided decision table.
3. And i want to define a rule lets me select a key of the hashmap defined
using the drop-down pop-up  and check the corresponding value in the second
column. Then perform an action.
Example: check Key= "Name" and value="Abc". then set an output string- "Name
ok" in action.

Please provide any suggestions.

Thank You

Ankit