[rules-users] Extracting management information from the content of the rules

Henrique Lira henriquedlira at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 27 09:12:14 EST 2011

Hi,

 I'm doing an evaluation of Guvnor tool, and one of the requirements that we
wish to be met is the ability to extract management reports from the content
of the rules. Let me explain better: assuming I have several rules that
define discounts for products depending on their characteristics, how can I
get, for example, which products have a discount of X%? I tried using the
search function of the Guvnor, but I found it very simple to more managerial
information like this? Is there any other functionality to generate more
complex queries?

Thanks in advance,
Henrique