[rules-users] Flow isn't behaving as I'd expect

Rob Fisher rob.fisher.l2gk at statefarm.com
Thu Dec 29 10:40:23 EST 2011

Was curious if this had been resolved through subsequent versions?  I too am
trying to incorporate a custom AgendaFilter (using rule metadata attributes
to control the firing of rules).  I would also prefer to run my rules
through a ruleflow.  However, with the AgendaFilter, my rules are not
firing.  Without, they are.  I'm currently working with 5.2 Final.  If not,
any recommendations on other ways to control firing of rules, while keeping
the use of the ruleflow?

Thanks!