[rules-users] Drools HA

gboro54 gboro54 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 14:25:47 EST 2011

Hi everyone. We are currently evaluating drools as a potential solution of a
high throughput billing system. As is such we are planning to have messages
read from a queue from 2 or more nodes. One thing we are trying to figure
out is best way to share state in drools. The situation we are facing is as
follow:

-Node 1 reads message 1
-Node 2 reads message 2
-Node1 begins execution of rules on message 1 with context information
-Node2 begins execution of rules on message 2 with context information
-Node 1 updates the context information such that rules being executed by
node2 should be reevaluated(i.e node 1 in the rules session executed an
update on the context object)

What is the best way to handle this situation?

Thanks