[rules-users] Working Memory and agenda-group

Mike Key mikey at zenbitz.com
Fri Dec 30 12:08:08 EST 2011

Thanks everyone for the responses.  Maciej I did in fact try declaring the
class within a package and saw similar oddities.  Thanks for the excellent
assistance.

Wolfgang, I have filed JIRA JBRULES-3322 for this issue.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-3322

Thanks again for the assistance everyone.