[rules-users] Question on Drools upgrade from 2 to 5

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 11:12:30 EST 2011

Probably yes, the structures changes a lot from version 2 to 5.
But depends on your use case if the memory consumption will affect you or
not..
Greetings.

PS: let me know if you need any help on that migration, I've never used
Drools 2, but I would like to take a look at the migration process.

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 4:26 PM, Steve Floridas <steve.floridas at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thank you much. Mauricio. Thats right that there are lot of changes till
> version 5.
> How about my first question? Will the memory of the compiled rules have any
> effect on it?

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -