[rules-users] Drools Server 5.1.1 - can't run test.jsp

JeffMax jeffmax at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 11:54:51 EST 2011

I found when I was setting up the server that the default url for posting
required two consecutive "kservice/"'s because of the way the web.xml is
setup.

It looks like the root of the stack trace is a 404, so I would try posting
to http://localhost:8080/drools-server-app/kservice/kservice/rest/execute,
or since that is probably being done by the test.jsp, you could try the
following:

 In camel-server.xml, change the line that says "address="/kservice/rest" to
just "address="/rest".

A while ago I wrote a post that might be of some help, it is not exactly
what you are trying to do, but I believe if you were to follow it, it might
help with understanding the drools-server.

http://drools-java-rules-engine.46999.n3.nabble.com/Sending-requests-to-the-Drools-Execution-Server-from-an-external-source-td1776466.html

Jeff