[rules-users] Class Cast Exception with

jschmied nabble at juergenschmied.de
Tue Feb 1 12:54:24 EST 2011

Hi!

Currently I'm testing with drool's build 111 and jbpm build 72 and when
using a workitem together with persistence I get:

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.hibernate.ejb.EntityManagerFactoryImpl
cannot be cast to org.drools.persistence.PersistenceContextManager
	at
org.drools.persistence.jpa.processinstance.JPAWorkItemManager.internalAbortWorkItem(JPAWorkItemManager.java:67)
	at
org.jbpm.workflow.instance.node.WorkItemNodeInstance.cancel(WorkItemNodeInstance.java:216)
	at
org.jbpm.workflow.instance.impl.WorkflowProcessInstanceImpl.setState(WorkflowProcessInstanceImpl.java:256)
	at
org.jbpm.workflow.instance.node.WorkItemNodeInstance.internalTrigger(WorkItemNodeInstance.java:105)
	at
org.jbpm.workflow.instance.impl.NodeInstanceImpl.trigger(NodeInstanceImpl.java:122)
	at
org.jbpm.workflow.instance.impl.NodeInstanceImpl.triggerConnection(NodeInstanceImpl.java:185)
	at
org.jbpm.workflow.instance.impl.NodeInstanceImpl.triggerCompleted(NodeInstanceImpl.java:150)

Processes without workitems are getting persisted orderly.

Any ideas?

Thanks

juergen