[rules-users] InsertLogical on web based decision tables

Karolis Petrauskas k.petrauskas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 17:25:50 EST 2011

Hi all,

    I am using Drools Guvnor to manage rules. Some of them are in the
form of decision tables. My rules highly rely on the knowledge
management (inserLogical) functionality. Is it possible to make web
based decision tables to generate insertLogical statements instead of
insert statements? In the GUI I can't find any option related to this.
Is there any way to do it or maybe some work around for this? Redesign
of rules to make them not dependent on insertLogical functionality
would make those rules much more complicated.
    If there are no ways to do this (or workarounds for this), could
you point me to key places in the source code related to web based
decision table handling? I would try to implement this functionality
by myself. Or maybe this functionality was omitted intentionally? If
yes, what are the reasons for that?

Thanks in advance,
Karolis Petrauskas