[rules-users] How to add jars of DROOLS/Drools to project manifest

drools10 tsarkar at professionalaccess.com
Wed Feb 2 05:48:30 EST 2011

Hi,
   I am running guvnor in 1 instance of my jboss server & my application in
another instance of same server.
   My application code refers to guvnor using ChangeSet.xml.
   When In run my code, it gives the following error:

16:00:12,131 INFO  [STDOUT] java.lang.RuntimeException: KnowledgeAgent
exception while trying to deserialize KnowledgeDefinitionsPackage
16:00:12,131 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.drools.agent.impl.KnowledgeAgentImpl.rebuildResources(KnowledgeAgentImpl.java:418)
16:00:12,131 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.drools.agent.impl.KnowledgeAgentImpl.applyChangeSet(KnowledgeAgentImpl.java:120)
16:00:12,131 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.drools.agent.impl.KnowledgeAgentImpl.applyChangeSet(KnowledgeAgentImpl.java:109)

But when I access the guvnor through similar code in a java class with main
method(using run as>java application) it works fine, as long as my
.classpath file has the following entry:

<classpathentry kind="con" path="DROOLS/Drools"/>

Any idea how I can add the jar files referred by this to my projects
manifest.mf, which I think would solve the issue when application refers to
the guvnor.