[rules-users] guvnor integration gives 401 error

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 07:07:35 EST 2011

You'll need to give a little more information.

How does your server call "fireAllRules" on those created in Guvnor?

I suspect you're using a ChangeSet.xml and KnowledgeAgent somewhere but
aren't telling us?

The HTTP401 suggests this is the case, as your problem sounds like one well
documented on the Internet about needing to include authentication
parameters in your ChangeSet.xml file.

With kind regards,

Mike