[rules-users] Drools Java and .Net

FrankVhh frank.vanhoenshoven at agserv.eu
Wed Feb 2 07:15:52 EST 2011

Hi all,

Thanks again for your replies.

I converted drools-compiler.jar to drools-compiler.dll and imported this
into .NET. Problem might be that this compiles with an incredibly long list
of warnings. This might explain the malfunctioning.

There are 2 main questions that I am posing at this point.

1) Is it necessary to convert those jars into dll or is it also possible to
add the jar-files to some kind of path. (I will try to ask this to a IKVM
community)

2) If converting is necessary: Suppose I can remove all warnings by
referencing other jar files during dll-conversion. Will this be enough to
get to rule execution? Because drools-compiler is not the only file that
converts with warnings.

Thanks & regards,
Frank