[rules-users] guvnor integration gives 401 error

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 08:37:57 EST 2011

Your code is a bit of a mix-up of different requirements for local (files
in  directories) and remote (Guvnor repository) resources .

IIRC, you should use:-
(a) A ClassPathResource pointing to a ChangeSet.xml file on the classpath
(with UserName and Password) or
(b) A URLResource configured with UserName and Password (see API)

I suggest you take a look at the Mortgages example which should help.

With kind regards,

Mike